Thank you for your interest in the NBN Neighborhood Network Timebank! In order to become a full member of the Timebank, you must:
- Sign up and complete your profile, including:
- Your name;
- A verified email address;
- An "About Me;"
- Your address (which is confidential unless you choose to share it with other members);
- Your neighborhood;
- Your birthday;
- And your phone number.
- Read and agree to the Terms of Service.
- Register for a Timebanks Tutorial. Tutorials occur on the 1st and 3rd Wednesdays of every month from 3 to 5 pm at 1650 Ivy Ave in Winston-Salem, the home of The Salt Box. Occasional tutorials will be scheduled at different locations are Winston-Salem and will be posted under "Events" on the home page. If you are unable to attend any of the available scheduled programs, contact the Timebanks Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a tutorial for yourself or your organization.
- You're done and ready to be approved! Go ahead and post your first offer or request.
- To keep your account active, you must make at least 1 exchange every 3 months.
If you have any questions or need assistance with setting up your account, contact Anna Seip, the Timebanks Coordinator, at email@example.com or by calling 336-602-2519. Happy banking!